Friday, December 12, 2008

Workin

I am just about to leave for Woodford after being on the Gold Coast for two weeks. I got a lot accomplished somehow. Amanda came down for a couple of days to camp with us (cause we still haven't got the apartment...) and see some sights. Mike, Amanda and I went to the Dreamworld amusement park/waterworld. They had some pretty crazy rides, like the "Giant Drop"....which is what it sounds like, 38 stories high we slowly make our way to the top, then they play with us, not letting us know when it'll drop. We sat there for almost 40 seconds....great view of the Hinterland area. We also did a few hikes, I'll post some pictures later, this computer is older than me.

I hope winter is crazy over there and xmas is coming along. I hope my gifts for the family chinese gift exchange makes it in time....

2 comments:

Janice said...

Oh, the famous gift exchange - dog food, a funny hat, pictures of you??

Good to hear from you, sounds like both you and Amanda are having some amazing adventures!!

Love & hugs!

Eric Lowe said...

Thanks!
It's been amazing down here, i think the family reunion has a new location this year...